How to Register on Park On My Drive
Registering on Park On My Drive is easy to complete, takes under two minutes and is 100% free.
- Create a Username and Password – Your username is how you will be known throughout the Park On My Drive community and your password is unique to you, so make sure it’s easily remembered but hard to guess!
- Contact Details – Enter your name, postal address, email address and phone number. A valid email address is required to activate your account.
- Validation Code – This is simply there to make sure we avoid automated form submissions.
- What Are You Looking For – Select whether you are looking to rent your space, park in a space, or both.
- You’re almost done! – As soon as you click ‘Save Details’, we will email you an activation link and you’re ready to start using Park On My Drive!
Advertising Your Parking Space
Once this process is completed, the activation link will take you through the process of locating your space and you’ll be able to describe its features i.e. secure garage, security lights, gated drive, proximity to stations, shops, hospitals, football stadia etc.
You’ll then be taken to your "My Page" - your dedicated Calendar page where you will quickly and easily be able to enter the times and dates of the space’s availability and the fees you want to charge.
Once you’ve registered with Park On My Drive, you are responsible for your annual £15.00 fees that covers the purchase of your dedicated calendar page and the yearly hosting of your page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE INVOICED £15.00 UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FIRST BOOKING REQUEST.
This offer is for the first parking space in private domestic premises. If you wish to advertise a second space in the same driveway or garage, the process will have to be repeated and the same charges apply.
As soon as a prospective customer is interested in your space, you will receive an email notification of the parking request that you reply to with a confirmation or rejection. If you’re confirming, include your chosen payment options.
PARK ON MY DRIVE DOESN’T CHARGE COMMISSION. YOU KEEP 100% OF YOUR FEES.
Booking A Parking Space
Once the simple and easy registration process has been completed, you can then search the site to see who has the most appropriate parking space for your requirements.
As soon as you book the space you’d like to park in, the host will contact you via email to confirm the date and time of the booking and arrange payment. Park On My Drive doesn’t charge you a penny on top of what the drive or garage owner charges you.
- It may be that certain hosts will insist on your car being covered by a roadside recovery organisation, just in case there is an issue with your car and for one reason or another, it can’t be moved.
For more information, please Contact Us today.