Finding & Booking a Parking Space on Park On My Drive
We know what you’re thinking – how have I gone my entire life as a motorist without Park On My Drive?
Once you’ve gone through the simple registration process, locating and then booking a space couldn’t be easier.
- Enter the postcode or location of where you want to go and you will be taken to a page showing every person wishing to rent his or her drive or garage within a one-mile radius of that location.
- If needed, refine your search by date, time and cost and select a host meeting your criteria.
- Select the parking space that is right for you and you will be taken to the Calendar booking page showing all the available times and prices, and, if the host has chosen to upload one, a photo of your potential parking space.
- You then provisionally reserve the space for the times and days you want it for, answer the required questions and click the ‘Please Book’ button. This sends an email to the host advising him or her that you would like to park in their space.
- Shortly after and all being well, you will get an emailed reply accepting your booking, subject to payment being made, along with the full address of the property where you’ll be leaving your car.
Hints & Tips
- If you’re not already a member, it’s certainly worth thinking about joining a roadside recovery organisation. Some hosts will insist you are covered in the event your car, for whatever reason, can’t be moved from the space on your return. There are links on the site for a variety of organisations and you can choose the package that suits your needs.
- When searching for a parking space, the search engine may, on occasion, miss the specifics of what you’re looking for. As an example, if you plan to attend a football match at Arsenal, it may not be enough just to put ‘Arsenal’ in the search field. Try alternatives such as ‘Arsenal Football Club’ or ‘Emirates Stadium’ and you will get your results much more quickly.
- Some, but not all hosts may insist on you providing them with your car insurance details, purely for peace of mind. If so, and if you’re happy to do so, simply photocopy your information and leave it with them when you arrive. If you don’t plan on parking there again, just ask for the sheet back.
For more information, please Contact Us today.